- I know the LayMAN and the various true believers and biblical reclaimers are against it. That would give me reason to vote in favor, but admittedly not much of a reason.
- The folks who designed it spent a lot of time and I should want to vote in favor to reward their efforts.
- I do like the idea of a smaller book with fewer rules I need to ignore which would amount to less sinning on my part.
- Other than that, should I vote for this?
Thanks to CovNet for the line up for this weekend for amendment A.
- Voting today, March 4: Mission.
- Voting Saturday, March 5: Grace, Northern New England, Ohio Valley, and Geneva
Geneva 44-29 (need to hold)
Grace 203-182 (need to hold)
Northern New England 57-30 (need to hold)
Ohio Valley 57-44 (need to hold)
Mission 181-181 **(this one needs to flip)**
Check the vote charts here, here, and here.
The score is 57-44. I am going with the LayMAN on this. They added Suroeste as a NO.
One thing is likely. This gap will narrow as we have far more historically NO presbyteries left to vote than YES ones. So...
- We shouldn't get discouraged when we see that.
- Again, take no presbytery for granted.
- One vote has proven to be the difference in many presbyteries.
- Get Out the Vote!
- Predictions and trends mean nothing.
- That is why we play the game.
- Getting people to the meeting, providing resources, and speaking in favor make it happen!